Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We fell in love!


Look at that yard! Ohhh...I love it! So we officially love the house!! Not the sparkles in the ceiling - who has ever heard of such a thing??? And not the appliances from the 90's - the fridge might even be from the 80's! But we adore the yard. We could see ourselves calling this place home. So we made an offer. We're nervous. Trying not to get our hopes up, but I think it's too late for that.
Our realtor will present the offer to the sellers tomorrow. Please pray that they accept it or make a reasonable counter offer!!!
We're ready to call this place HOME and that is officially the first time I've felt that way in the last 6 months!!!
Look at that pantry!!! Oh the organizing I could do!

Hopefully I'll have some good news by tomorrow night :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that this IS the house. That God move on the hearts of the owners to accept your offer. That this becomes your new home. Where more memories are created.

Laurie

Heather said...

WHat a beautiful yard and patio! Everything is crossed for you!

Jackie said...

Hope that it all works out for you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love what you've shown us so far. I'll definitely be praying that God's will be done. I sure hope that you have a riding mower!
Sally

Katy said...

ohhhh the pantry is AMAZING! and i know the land would be perfect for you. i can't wait to hear...

Becki said...

Praying that it all works out for you. Can't wait to hear more about the house! That pantry would be great for all your bargain shopping! ^_^