Monday, November 9, 2009

The Red Button

Daddy's gone AGAIN. This is the third week in a row that Ryan is traveling and next week really isn't looking much better. We sure miss having him around, but this time he has something special that's going to make this trip much easier. Christian packed him a special phone and apparently all Ryan has to do is push the red button and Christian will answer on the other end (I suppose using my phone) and he and Ryan will be able to talk. This was all Christian's idea, which surprises me since Christian hates to talk on the phone. But he misses his daddy and I think his daddy misses him. I got a report that the brightly colored phone is now sitting on the desk in daddy's hotel room and I think Daddy is going to try that red button sometime soon :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's so sweet and creative of Christian!

Katy said...

how cute is that?! thank heavens for technology!! :)