Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday with the cousins

As soon as we pull into my parent's driveway, Christian unbuckles and jumps out of the car so he can run up the driveway. He can hardly stand to sit in the car for one more second he's so excited!
When we arrived on Saturday my brother, Tim, and his family were already there. Elizabeth loved following McKenna around.

And this just melted my heart. It took McKenna a little while to warm up, but when she did I think she had everyone wrapped around her little finger!

Isn't this the best?? I love seeing everyone playing together. It's so sweet how they just love playing together and get along so well, even though they haven't seen each other for quite some time.

(Christian & Adam)
Seriously...just the best day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We LOVED having our whole family together. It was a terrific day!
Grandmom