Friday, November 20, 2009

So close!!!!


We are so close to calling this place "home." We got a very reasonable counter offer. We know it's a good deal! They know that it's saving them a ton of hassle to not even have to officially list their house. We are weighing the different options of countering. Ryan's out of town, thus complicating everything. But aren't cell phones grand? How on earth did we live without them??
We would love to come to an agreement today and that's what we're praying will happen.
The sellers seem very willing to work with us. They wanted to give us the swing set (yay!!) and I think they're going to give us their trampoline too (fun, fun!). Now if only they would give us a riding mower. Can you tell...we're going to need one and we don't have one!
It took me FOREVER to fall asleep last night. I think it was 2am when sleep finally came. And Christian is so excited about the tree lighting in our town square tonight that he was up just after 6am. Ugh! So he laid in bed with me and talked and talked and talked about Christmas. He can hardly wait for it to come.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention....guess when the sellers what to close on the house??
Did you guess yet??
--
--
December 21st!
As in the week of Christmas!
Yikes!
But we're thrilled and ready to go for it even if Ryan and I have to move every box ourselves!

So that's the latest! I'll keep you posted!
Just keep praying.
So close!
We're so close.

6 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Can you close on the house on Dec 21 but not move out of the Townhouse until after Christmas. That way you could decorate the Townhouse and not have to be rushed to try to have the new house perfect for Christmas. It sounds perfect, I hope it works out!

Heidi said...

praying for ya! hope everything works out!!

Becki S said...

Amazing timing! Praying that it all works out perfectly for you! The house is beautiful!!

Holly said...

Congrats...we'll be praying that everything goes well and you can close the deal today! And if you need help moving, I'll volunteer my husband to help :)

Lisa said...

I keep checking to see if you write anything more about the house... I hope everything works out! (If not, you can always come back to the old street!)

Carol said...

awesome house