Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cell Phone Dump

Here's a round up of a bunch of cell phone pictures I just downloaded onto my computer.
This is what Christian does every night while he's waiting for me to come pray for him at bedtime. He sits there and studies his baseball cards. The other night we were watching a ball game and Christian kept pointing out players that he knew because he had their baseball card. Crazy that he can remember this stuff.
Okay, I'm a dork. But this is the picture I texted my husband when I got 30 gallons of gas. See how much I paid for 30 gallons??? And some people say "couponing" is too much work. Well, it's worth it to me!
We have to visit this section of the store every time Christian goes to Target or Walmart. He literally stands there for 15 minutes debating which pack would be the best one to get. I'm not sure what all the debate is about since you don't know what's inside any of the packs, but he debates it none the less.
She wanted Daddy to see how tall she is.
"Mom, lets take a picture of this so everyone can see what I want for Christmas."
This boy is always, always working the system.
McKenna. She wanted me to send this picture to Emma ;)
Nice to meet you.

Not a great picture...but Will's finger was really starting to look good. It looks great now.
This is what McKenna thought we should buy Grampy for his birthday.
Will literally pushes that car around our yard for hours ... 
and gets in and out and in and out of it over and over and over again.

3 comments:

Katy said...

What kind of fuelperks program do you have???? That is amazing girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I know what Christian wants for Christmas!
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

How did you do that? The gas price! Anna