Friday, September 14, 2012

A Preschool Post

 McKenna has been going to preschool for a few weeks now, but these pictures were taken on her first day.
 She was more than ready! Awake at 6am wanting to get dressed and get in the car.
 It was her idea to wear her "m" shirt because it would help her teacher remember her name.
That was her idea not mine. 
See what I mean... she's more than ready for this.
 They bring buckets to school because it's easier for preschoolers than having to zip and unzip backpacks. And it's easier for teachers to get things in and out of them.


 Daddy called her to encourage her on her first day.

 She was happy to see her best bud there.
 I think he would have stayed if I would have let him.

 He was right there in the mix of things.


 McKenna was very serious about her morning work.
 Once she got in the classroom I could not get her to smile.

 Sitting at her table.

 Class got started and Will and I headed out the door. 
I did not plan on crying because I felt confident that she was more than ready for this step, 
but when I called Ryan to tell him how it went I cried.

McKenna had a great first day.
She did accidentally sit on the wrong letter on the rug and a little girl told her see was mean for taking her letter. That was a little intimidating for McKenna but she handled it and wasn't upset when she told me about it. She's so different from Christian....she can just handle stuff like that better.

Now that she's been going to preschool for 2 weeks....she loves it!
She can't wait to go. She has all sorts of fun stories about what they did that day.
Honestly I wish it was just a bit longer because I think it would be good for her!


3 comments:

Katy said...

She looks adorable in her m shirt and tutu.....and I think it was very smart to help her teacher out a little :). I'm glad she is enjoying it so.much!!!! My friend Jenny's kids go to preschool where they do the bucket thing too and I think it is brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is her mother's daughter, with her m shirt logic. Too cute. Anna :-)

Anonymous said...

Several practitioners are pleased to combine any of strategies. Case among the great things that may very well be for those who use the net to find a suitable provider of men sizegenetics. This may be a far better method than taking a look at phone publications or merely newspapers commercials. It's so much simpler for you to customize the experience if you happen to attend a web portal. With all the greatest websites, you are likely to have search functions which will undoubtedly be ready to restrict your search to places or areas. You must be equipped to find out equally scheduling details and a menus of prices.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/