Saturday, July 23, 2011

What a season!!!

I'm telling you what...I love t-ball!

I'm a little surprised myself, but it was such a fun season.


I just loved cheering on my boy!


The Extra Innings team.


This was their last game.


One little guy cried his eyes out because he didn't want it to be over.


I was right there with him, okay ... not really crying, but it was sad.


McKenna thought t-ball was pretty great. Her favorite parts were when Christian was up to bat and when the game was over and she could run in the dirt.

Will was such a good sport about it all. He just hung out in his carseat.



Christian was serious about the game and we all could see great improvement in his skills as the season progressed.


We were thankful for so many great coaches and dads who made the season a success.


Oh how proud he was to get his trophy at the end of the season.



He just couldn't get over the fact that it was gold. He tells everyone that he has a gold trophy!



Way to go team!!!

No comments: