Friday, October 2, 2009

Tradition


I love traditions! I think that's what makes childhood memories and so for us apple picking is ALWAYS on our fall list of things we must do!

2006
I remember this year well because I took Christian in a stroller and the orchard is on the side of a mountain and that was a very bad combination. So I took Christian out of the stroller and he kept tumbling down the hill. Our sweet friend Ellie is on the left.
---
2007
I can't get the pictures to load here, so if you want to see them click HERE to see my post from that year. They're so cute! Emma's two front teeth are missing!

2008
2008
Last year we had the cousins with us and it was so much fun! Christian really missed them this year and so did Ellie and Kate.

Here's the 2009 gang!
McKenna, Ellie, Addie, Bryson, Christian, Tanyon and Kate.


2 comments:

Katy said...

i'm totally with you on building these traditions!! my kids love them as much as i do!! and it's so fun to look back at the pictures and see how MUCH they've grown!!

Anonymous said...

It's so neat to see how the kiddos have been growing. What a fun tradition to have.

Laurie