Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello from Bristol, Va

We are slowly but surely making our way home. I will be so thankful to sleep in my own bed tonight. I desperately miss my pillow, why on earth didn't I bring it with me. We've had a great trip. I'm so glad we tagged along with Ryan this time. We've had wonderful family time.

I do have a prayer request to share for Ryan's dad. He's having surgery this morning on his foot. He's having a skin graft done on the top of his foot ((ouch!! that doesn't sound like fun does it??)). He had a farm accident awhile ago and his foot just hasn't healed. So please pray that this surgery brings his foot healing. Pray that it will heal quickly and that there will be no infection.

Hopefully I'll update with some pictures of our trip tomorrow sometime. I can't wait to get home...there's another house that just came on the market today that we can't wait to see :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Bristol - that's near our old LU stomping grounds!!! I bet you are enjoying seeing all the trees as you drive back up north! I'm SO glad you were able to go with Ryan this time - what a fun, unexpected little "vacation" of sorts! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are home for tomorrow (Fri). Carter will be thrilled that Christian is home from vacation and back to school. He has missed him! He was just talking about him when I tucked him in for a nap.
Can't wait to hear about the house!
Praying for continued safety.
Raeann