Friday, October 9, 2009

Oops!!

So apparently I was incorrect with some information I gave you in the previous post. "The Design Girl" Danielle does not allow you to use her digital scrapbooking kits to do blog make-overs. I didn't realize that when I bought the kit, so my apologizes to Danielle for breaking the rules. So my blog is going to look a little plain for awhile while I try to figure out what digital scrapbooking kits I can use to do blog make-overs. I purchase the kits from www.polkadotplum.com and all their stuff is so cute and I've read ALL their terms of use and I can't find anything that says you can't use their kits for doing blog make-overs, but now I'm nervous. I don't want to unknowingly break any copyright laws. So be patient and I'll hopefully have a new fall look sometime soon :)
And if you want a great little makeover at a great price you should totally check out Danielle's website!!


1 comment:

Katy said...

oops!! all this technology stuff is passing me by i'm afraid! too many rules and "fine print"! :)