- Christian is not a fan of first grade. The first two days were ROUGH, but things are looking up.
- McKenna is playing soccer now which means I have two kids in sports. It's not too bad because they both practice on the same night.
- I'm not allowed to write notes that use the word "love" or "miss you" or that have hearts on them and put them in Christian's lunch. In fact, if I have something important to tell him I should not even put my name on it because he already knows it's from me and it's just embarrassing to have a note from your mom in your lunch. It's first grade for Pete's sake!!!
- DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will was discharged from the plastic surgeon today only 3 weeks and 2 days after his accident! This deserves an entire post and I will make that one a priority. We still have some healing to do..it's not over, but man oh man I am thankful.
- Preschool is arriving just in the nick of time. McKenna will literally talk to me every single second of the day, thus making me realize that I'm actually thankful that Will isn't really talking yet. I need some quiet!!! Love her to pieces but I really don't want to discuss the pretend party she's planning every day or her Christmas list or all the girl names that she really likes or how she wants to rearrange her room again or........ you get the point.
- My husband has a four day weekend!!! Love having him home!!!!
- My in-laws are coming for the weekend. We haven't seen them since this time last year. We're all so excited to see them.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Blogging time has just not been possible lately. We have been busy. And since I'm sure you are all sitting around refreshing your page just waiting for an update on our lives this week (insert sarcasm) I'm going to give you a quick bullet points update.