Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hi

First of all a few pictures....because I haven't been posting many lately!






I've been a bad blogger lately.
I've been an even worse blog friend.
I've barely left a comment on anyone's blog in the past two weeks.
I'm going to catch up...at least on the reading at some point.
Things have just been busy around here.
What else is new, right?



The big news is that my parents have closed on their house and now they're busy fixing it up before they move in.
So I've been helping them paint.
I'm going to be doing that this next week too.
I need to take some pictures at some point.
It's looking good.



And then there's the yard work.
Boy oh boy am I tired.
We wanted a big yard, but sheeesh!
Lots of work.



So that's it.
I'll get back on the blogging bandwagon at some point.
Enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

miss you, miss you , miss you but oh so understand!

Anonymous said...

Judy,

How cute are the boys on their manly toys. I just love how both love on and protect McKenna. I remember how you longed for a great yard for the kids to play in and make memories and you're obviously in God's perfect place !

Welcome back! You've been missed.
Hugs (from a friend that you've never officially met)
Sally

Katy said...

is it still that cold up there? it was in the 90s here this weekend, so it caught me off guard to see your crew in sweatshirts and stuff! and i understand the yard work - ours isn't nearly as big as yours, and i still feel like it's SO much work! yuck!