Friday, May 7, 2010

Attention all you Local Friends

As most of you know, my parents are moving into a new house.

My mom doesn't like the style of this ceiling fan, so it's up for grabs. It works great. It's kind-of an off-white color. It's rather fancy looking when it's hung from the ceiling. It would be good in a girls room, master bed room or a living room. They're giving it away for FREE! You just have to come get it. Leave a comment or email (judah322 at hotmail dot com) me if your interested.

And this is a working gas fireplace! The wood is an oak color. The surround looks like fake marble. I don't have the dimensions off hand but I can find out if you're interested. It's very deep. My guess would be that it's 3-4 feet deep. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the gas fireplace, my mom just doesn't like gas. Leave a comment or email me if you're interested. I'm going to list it on Craigslist in a day or too, so let me know ASAP if you want it. They are asking $400 or OBO. We could probably arrange to have this delivered if you didn't have a way to get it home.

No comments: