Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy New Home

Congrats to my mom and dad on the purchase of their new home.
It's going to be great (I keep telling them that).
They are dealing with all the exhausting stuff right now.
Cleaning, fixing, painting, repairing....
But all you have to do is look out any of the front windows and you can see why they bought it.
The mountain views are literally breath taking.
It's gorgeous.
I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time there this summer, once all the work is done.
But enough about all that....I'm off to spend the afternoon painting!

2 comments:

Katy said...

you're right - this IS the hard part...but they are going to LOVE it! :) Happy painting!

(Have I told you that Josiah's principal looks JUST like your mom? I've got to find a picture and send it to you - it cracks me up and makes me smile every day!) :)

Christina said...

Judy please give your parents my love. I can't wait to see pictures!!!