Friday, May 7, 2010

Yard Sales oh how I love Thee!

I love yard sales! I mean I seriously do! My neighbors are having a yard sale today and I thought it would be a good way for me to actually meet them. So I headed over and those people were selling all their kids clothes for $0.50 each and some items still had tags on them and most of the stuff was GAP or Children's Place. Oh my word, I went a little crazy. But McKenna is now set with shirts for the summer and fall and I got the most adorable winter coat with matching snow pants from LL Bean for just $2.00! Abby is now going to have a pair of Heelies that are practically brand new for $2.00. Don't those things usually cost $40??? I don't mind buying stuff for Abby because it usually comes back to me in about a year :) And best of all, my kids are currently sitting peacefully in the playroom watching a new DVD. Ahhh, yes..nothing like a new movie to keep the peace.
--
So heads up to all you local people. Head over to my neighborhood if you need boy clothes (super cheap) for up to size 3T. Or girl clothes pretty much any size up to size 7-8. Sorry, but I wiped out most of the 3T girls shirts and some 4T winter shirts too. But there's still tons of pants left in those sizes b/c McKenna is still a size 24 months in pants.

No comments: