Monday, May 17, 2010

A Surprise Visitor

Christian was thrilled to be able to surprise Emma, Abby and Nathan with a visit a week or so ago!
Emma was going to have her very first orchestra concert and Grandmom and PopPop were not going to miss it, so they took Christian along as a surprise!

I wasn't there, but I heard that Emma was fabulous and very grown up.

And oh how Christian loves Abby. He loved spending the night in the same room with both Abby and Nathan!
And these two were just the best buddies. When Christian got home he was so excited to tell me about everything they did together. Then he went into the bathroom and when he came back out tears were streaming down his face. He missed them. And he has continued to miss them and cry very real and very sad tears. I think I had forgotten what a huge part of our lives they were. Emma, Abby and Nate were much more like siblings than cousins to Christian and they might live a few hours away, but we've got to do a better job of seeing them. Summer is just around the corner and I hope to have lots and lots of cousin playdates!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Christian got to visit with them...I know he loves them all just like brother and sisters. Love his haircut!! Looks so grown up!

Sorry we missed you this weekend. The graduation was amazing. We will definitely have to travel down again soon.

Laurie