Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lowes Build & Grow Workshop

Have you ever gone to a Lowes Build & Grow workshop for kids?
If you haven't, you have a chance to go this coming Saturday. It's so much fun! We went for the first time last weekend. Just sign up ahead of time, get there on time and it's FREE! Last weekend the project was building a firetruck. It thought I was going to have to do most of it because it was recommended for school age children, but Christian pretty much did everything. He hammered every nail!

He figured out where to put all the stickers.

TaDa!! Isn't it cute??


6 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked this! I've toyed with taking the boys before. Now we'll definitely have to try it out. Thanks for calling about the coupons tonight! I know now that I did spend those coupons and I'm not losing my mind. :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Christian! You can help daddy build a new home!

-Laurie

Anonymous said...

That looked like lots of fun and Christian did and excellent job. He just may end up being a handy little man. I think Gracey would enjoy that, but weekend things are out. We did just start story hour at the library on Tuesdays and she loved it.
Lindsey

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh how cute!! I wish we had a Lowe's closer.

Katy said...

yes aren't they the best????

Anonymous said...

Great job Christian! PopPop is so proud of you. We can't wait to see the firetruck you made.
Love, Grandmom