Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Favorite Picture

 
 I don't have a lot of time but just thought I'd show you my favorite picture from our trip to Illinois!
Isn't that the face you want to see every time your child opens a present??!!! He was so happy Aunt Angel gave him a set of Hexbugs.
 Actually, this might be a favorite. We don't see our cousins enough, but the four of them were so sweet with each other.

 Come to think of it....I just adore this picture. Will doesn't just snuggle up with anyone. He remembered Grampy as soon as he saw him. He sat in Grampy's lap a lot.

This picture just cracks me up. Do you see anyone familiar???

I'll be back next week with a real recap of our trip!
In the meantime...have a great weekend! We're celebrating Christmas with our other cousins this weekend.

No comments: