Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Frenzy of Fall Fun

 I planned a fall party for Christian's class. Thanks to Pinterest we made a few cute things. Don't ya just love these hand print spiders?
 We had four different stations. The big hit was the science experiment station.
 I love Christian's class. Seriously a fun bunch of kids.

 McKenna thought she was big time...she went to the school party for Christian's class with me. She was a "helper."

 McKenna's class had some fall fun too. They had a dress up day where everyone dressed up like a service person.
Look at all those hard working preschoolers!

I'm telling you what...this month is so crazy busy. I stayed home all day today for the first time this month. I thought I was supposed to be a stay-at-home mom?? Believe it or not, December will be calmer than November in our house.

No comments: