Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father's Day 2011

This Father's Day was an especially special day for two of the guys in my life!! Will was dedicated to the Lord and Ryan celebrated his first Father's Day as the daddy of 3 precious kiddos!
Aren't they so handsome!



We did our best to get a nice family picture after Will's dedication. This one was by far the best. You should see the other outtakes!


The boys in our family! I'm so thankful that Will gets to grow up in a family with a Daddy who works hard, loves the Lord and who is a man of integrity. And I'm thankful too that Will has a big brother who loves him to pieces and who loves Jesus too!





2 comments:

millicent said...

such cute pictures!!! I think Will looks more like you when I see Ryan holding him (sorry Ryan!!)

jenn said...

what a special day! um, i love will's outfit :)