Sunday, June 19, 2011

Creation

"Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the LORD." Psalm 96:11-13





"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7


"He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

Psalm 62:2






"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good."
Genesis 1:13

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

So beautiful and might I add that he is really changing and growing up fast!