Friday, May 27, 2011

This officially stinks....

Beware...major pity party ahead....


I think I'm getting sick.
Everyone else in the world is getting excited about a long weekend and I feel awful.
My husband worked til midnight last night and who knows what time tonight.
I've got to get all the laundry done so he can pack his bags & head out of town soon.
Allergies.
Asthma.
And I feel like throwing up.
What a combination.
I can't get sick.
Not now!!!
Not for the next 7 weeks.

Okay, the pity party is over.
The good news is......
drum roll please.....

Will slept a total of 11.5 hours last night
and only woke up once!
WooHoo!!!
He's the best little boy ever.
A.D.O.R.E him!

Christian was so sweet to McKenna at the playground today.
She was scared to walk across one of those wobbly bridges.
He wrapped his arms around her and did it with her.
Then she wouldn't go down the slide.
He stood at the bottom trying to coax her down.
No dice.
So he climbed back up to the top,
sat down
put her in his lap
and they went down together.
Honestly I sat there and just thanked Jesus.
I needed that and made sure Christian knew just how huge that was.

Is it bedtime yet???



2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! How sweet of Christian, what a great big brother! I hope you feel better soon.

Millicent said...

I hope you are feeling better!!!!! Let me know what you need--we're home and settled now!