Monday, May 30, 2011

Call me crazy...

but I think the Duggars might be onto something. Everytime I look at this sweet face I am just so thankful. So thankful that we didn't stop at two. It makes my heart sick to think about the joy we would have missed out on with this precious little treasure if we would have been satisfied with our one boy and one girl. I'm certainly not judging anyone with one kid or two kids or nineteen kids. I'm just saying that I think it's important to really let God write your story. We were almost done with two but my heart just didn't feel settled about it and so I waited and waited for Ryan to feel the same way. And I know that Ryan can't imagine life without our precious boy either. He told me today that he wished he had held him more this weekend. That he misses him.
And so for about the twentieth time today I'm going to go kiss my sweet boy and say "thank you Jesus."

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great, great post. Thank you, so much, for sharing this!

millicent said...

I agree!!! I often wonder if we'll have another--each one is such a blessing!!!
Oh, and I remember the outfit now. CANNOT believe he is wearing it already!!