Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sick

Yup! That's me. Sore throat, stuffy head, achy face from all the congestion. Not fun at all. In fact the timing couldn't be worse, but you know these things are never timed well are they?! I hate taking medicine when I'm pregnant. I took next to nothing with Christian and McKenna and I feel terrible that this pregnancy has been so different. So for right now I'm just sticking with Tylenol and vitamins.

We did have a super productive day anyway! At the beginning of this day my upstairs hall had three gorgeous, gold, brassy looking lights in it. Now they are gone and you can actually flip the switch and new lights come on. I don't know if you're impressed, but I am! I won't tell you how many times I had to go to Lowes before I got it right. And then there was the 8 different times I had to turn the breaker on and off to figure out if I had it all connected right or not. Whew...it was quite a project but now it's DONE!!

My kids did have frozen waffles for dinner and I don't think anyone brushed their teeth before they went to bed, but hey....I got the lights done!

By the way, you may notice more of this random kind of blogging from me. Last night I spent over an hour reading through my old blog posts from two years ago. What a treasure this blog is!!! I had forgotten so many little things that the kids and I did together. So many great moments, so many funny moments, so many cute things that they said, tons of bittersweet stuff....just lots of great memories that would have been forgotten if I had never blogged them. So I'm determined to blog more even if it's random and picture less.

Good night for now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. (((hugs))) I'm getting over a cold myself. Fell better soon. Anna

jenn said...

feel better! it is THE worst being sick and preggers...i feel a cold coming on right now too...UGH!!

Millicent said...

I hope you're feeling better...I'm a bit sick right now, but being pregnant makes it harder!! Praying for you!