Friday, February 10, 2012

A Pinkalicious Party

 McKenna turned 4 yesterday. This was supposed to be the year of NO party, but then Pinterest happened and I started finding all these adorable ideas that I just HAD to do, so we ended up having a little lunch get together with a few of her friends.
 McKenna wanted a Pinkalicious, ballet, Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, Barbie party. Hmmmm..... so we just went with pink and lots of it!
 We put a spin on the rainbow cake that's been so popular and we made ours different layers of pink.
 My favorite thing is the tulle pom poms!!! I made tons of them.
 They are so easy to make!! Check out this tutorial HERE, this girl has the easiest directions!
 McKenna thinks we should leave the pink up all year long :)
Fun favors for the girls!
 It's such a blessing that McKenna has such sweet friends to share life with!!!
They all had such a fun time together!!

Happy Birthday to my precious pinkalicious girl!!! We are so blessed that Jesus gave you to our family!!!

5 comments:

Leighann said...

This is great! Love all the pink.

Anonymous said...

I need a copy of that first picture of her. Absolutely adorable!
Grandmom

Mandy said...

So funny that Gwennie is the only one not wearing pink. That's what I get for getting sick and letting Daddy dress her. :) Judy, I LOVE the party...everything you touch is done SO well! We are blessed by you and your family!

Holly said...

I LOVE it! And I know a certain soon to be 6-year-old who would love it, too. Where did you get all that tulle? I know that you ordered it, but can you send me a quick note letting me know where you got it? I think some pink pouf balls are in our future, too! And happy birthday to your sweet "pinkalicious" girl! She looks so happy!

Katy said...

Totally.love it.and you'll have to tell me.everything uou did so I cam do it.for.callies.bday in .April!