Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh yes she did, and I let her.

I really thought McKenna would not be interested in such a ginormously huge slide. I was wrong and I was also not about to climb all of those stairs.
When I was little and needed help with something my mother would always say "that's why God gave you a sister." I'm not sure if Amy appreciated the fact that God placed her in my life to help me with my homework or zip the back of my dresses, but on Sunday when McKenna wanted to climb up that ridiculous slide I told her that that's why God gave her Auntie Mimi :)
So Auntie Mimi climbed that slide with her favorite two year old (that I know for a fact she cannot say "no" to)!

And McKenna could be heard laughing the entire way down. She took turns with Mimi, Emma and Abby and I sat in the shade the entire time. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!



1 comment:

Katy said...

this reminds me of the HUGE water slide at the lake when we were on vacation in the mountains...callie did it over and over and over...and totally by herself. crazy girl! i think she and mckenna would be fast friends!