Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Few More

Here's a few more amazing pictures from our family photoshoot with my friend Holly! Isn't she amazing?? I have so few pictures of McKenna smiling and looking at the camera because she just doesn't cooperate. So I love these pictures. I still haven't included the best ones. I'm trying to decide which one is going to be our Christmas card picture. I think the first picture (of Ryan and McKenna) and the last picture (of Christian and I) might go on the wall in my living room. And then I'm going to put a family picture in our hall upstairs. Holly did a great job of hiding the fact that I'm pregnant. I just didn't want pregnant pictures of me hanging on the wall for the next 5 years. Enjoy the pictures! I'm off to paint the basement on this rainy day :)













4 comments:

In Line With The Word said...

Hi Judy,

The pictures are beautiful! The one of the kids together on the bridge is fabulous and my favorite. Black and white photos seem to be my favorites anyway because the pictures' subjects are the stars of the shot rather than the colors.
Sally

Sarah Joy said...

Just beautiful! I love them all!

Heather said...

Those are all great! We sooo need to do something like that...

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great too. I really like the ones of you and Ryan with the kids. Anna :)