Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby News

I had a great doctor's appointment today for Baby Chatt!! No real news to share. We're going to wait until my big ultrasounds next week to investigate the pain I'm having in my side. The doctor did not seem concerned about it, so I'm not going to worry about it either. I heard a little heart beating 153 beats a minute. That's always a sweet sound.

So the countdown is on....only 7 days until we can officially declare that we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait!!

6 comments:

Millicent said...

I can't wait until your big ultrasound!!! I was thinking about that today!
Glad the Dr. isn't concerned about the pain....and I'm thinking BoY!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you're having. I'm praying the pain in your side goes away. Anna :)

the mccollums... said...

So fun! Can't wait to hear either!

Holly said...

Okay...my guess is a boy. My girls both had higher heart rates than that (160s and 170s), so I'm just seeing another little boy for your family. Can't wait to find out.

Sarah Joy said...

Can't wait to hear what you all are having! Counting down the days with you.

Heather said...

My vote is a girl, but either is a blessing and who really cares when you already have one of each! Can't wait to hear the news Thursday!