Thursday, October 14, 2010

Camp Out

Ryan had been gone on a business trip all week. He got home Friday evening around 6pm and an hour later he was setting up this tent in our backyard! He is such a good sport.
McKenna and Christian LOVED the tent! McKenna definitely would have slept out there if I would have let her (but it was chilly and she had a cough).

We had a campfire and sang campfire songs (which according to Christian had to have the word "camp" in them in order to be a campfire song...so we had to make up a bunch of songs). It was such a great family night. The boys stayed outside until about 3am and then Ryan woke up wet (from Christian's water bottle spilling) so they came inside. I have a feeling this is one of the memories Christian will have for a lifetime and I think this was just the first of many camping trips for my boys.



1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

That is just precious. What a great memory they made and like you said I am sure many more are coming.