Monday, February 8, 2010

Cute Cousins

I adore this picture of Abby! It makes me miss her so much! It was so fun to have them visit and I know it's been over a week since they were here, but I had to get these pictures on the blog anyway.
We really tried to get McKenna to pose for a picture (without her binkie...darn it I should have gotten rid of that thing before she could talk and CONSTANTLY ask for it).


I know that I have my own son and I absolutely adore him, BUT I think Nathan is the sweetest boy I've ever met. Don't get me wrong, Christian has a million priceless qualities about, but even he would tell you that "sweetness" isn't his specialty.
Nathan loves McKenna sooooo much. He follows her around and gives her whatever she wants and plays with her so nicely. He even sat and listened to her read him a book.


So naturally McKenna really thought she was "big time" since she had this new best friend at her beck and call!

We can't wait to see our cousins again. I'm not sure when that's going to happen. A lot of major stuff is going on in our family right now. Nothing bad, just change. And change can be challenging...so it might be a month or so before we get to hang out again, but we can't wait!!!



No comments: