Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's snowing again....

and these two are happy about it. I think they're the only ones.
And this adorable girl is turning two today. This morning when she and I were snuggling in bed I sang her the Happy Birthday song and she said, "I have cake?"
Oh my word, she already gets the whole birthday thing. We actually weren't going to do cake since we're having a party next week, but I decided to get the girl some cupcakes.

So we're gearing up for another blast of old man winter. Ryan's hopefully coming home soon! I think we already have an inch at least, on top of the 20 inches we already have!


3 comments:

Brennan Blog said...

Happy Birthday to McKenna!
It just started snowing here. I am just about done with it!

Amy said...

Oh, trust me. They aren't the only ones who are thrilled. My crew won't have school for two days and they are excited!! Although, I was supposed to bring in a snack to school for Emma's birthday on Monday. She was absent, so of course I didn't. I have class on Tuesdays so couldn't do it today. Was planning on Wednesday, but now school is closed....this is getting ridiculous!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday McKenna...that's my kinda girl-cake lover!