Monday, October 15, 2012

Soccer...it's not her thing

 But she sure looks cute out there...despite the fact that I bribed her last week with candy corn if she would just kick the ball once during their game.
 I'm okay with soccer not being her sport of choice. We probably won't do this again with her, but she needs to try when she's out there. We've told her that her team is counting on her and she needs to do her best. It just about kills her, but she runs after that ball the entire time.
 She never asks if they win. I don't even think it crosses her mind. Christian always wants to know her score, but she doesn't care.
 The orange cobras have two games left! 
I'm so glad she played this year.
She learned so much and pushed herself to do something that was new & hard for her.
 
She loved this blurry picture because she thinks it makes her look super fast.
 
I have no idea what she's doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that it is not her thing but, I sure do enjoy watching her run around on the field with her teammates.
Christian, on the other hand, is a powerhouse to watch. He has great passion for the game and I enjoy watching him too.
Grandmom