Friday, October 26, 2012

Pictures for Daddy

Ryan's been gone all week on a business trip. Here's a peek at some of the cell phone pictures we've been sending him.
Christian rocked his last soccer practice of the season.
Now we're just hoping for a win this Saturday. One win would be nice.
I love fall sunsets.
"New" gymnastics outfit from a friend.
As if she wasn't obsessed already. This new outfit from Natalie sealed the deal.
The best part about a trip to the Outlets are all these characters the kids get to sit in.
We do not put money in them. We just sit in them and that in itself makes everybody happy.
You have got to be kidding me! Christian now has an appointment here.
The weather has been unbelievable. Upper 70's at the end of October...bliss!
He got off the bus carrying his chapter book.
Walked in the house, sat down on the couch and started reading. 
What???
New haircut for me this week. 
I only get haircuts 3 times a year...if that... so this is a big deal.
I'm always crazy last minute about it. I get to the point where I can't stand my hair and then find somebody who will cut it that day.
McKenna is most definitely my favorite hair stylist. 
Who wouldn't love this look?
Something big is brewing at my house and I can't wait!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair Judy! As I was scrolling down and reading, I got to that picture and thought...oh yeah a picture of Amy. But just as thankful to see the lovely picture of you!!!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

I really like your hair! Very cute! Anna :)

Katy said...

You are beautiful my friend!!!

jenn said...

love your hair and your table setting :)