Saturday, September 3, 2011

Flashback to the 1980s


Stumbled across these pictures and they made me smile. I'm not sure what year they are from, but the picture on the left is my sister Amy (the leader), brother Tim in the middle and I'm in the rear. We played that bike train game for hours growing up. Amy was riding her green bike, appropriately named "green bean." Tim was riding "Little Blue" and I was on "Big Red." I think my kids should start naming their bikes. Did you name your bike growing up??? I know some people who name their cars. I've never done that :)


I was probably about 3 in the picture on the right. That's me in the white bonnet! That swing set is one of those memories that I'm not sure if I actually remember it or if I remember it because I've seen it in pictures.


Fun to remember....


3 comments:

ginny said...

Great memories for me too. Those pictures were taken before our driveway was paved. You guys had great fun on your bikes and we had a safe place for you to ride.
Grandmom

millicent said...

so cute!!! that picture on the right looks so much like Emma and Christian!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! Your family genes are strong...those kiddos on the swing look like Emma and Christian!!

Laurie