Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Times at the Sweetest Place on Earth

The final recap of our trip to Hershey, Pa.
So sharing a bed with Christian was NOT FUN A.T. A.L.L!
Ryan didn't mind sharing a bed with McKenna until I woke him up in the middle of the night and had him switch places with me. I thought I was going to loose my mind if Christian kicked me one more time. Ryan could sleep through a nuclear explosion, so I knew he wouldn't mind the kicking :) I'm such a sweet wife, aren't I??

But we really did end up having some great fun.
We went to Hershey's Chocolate World.

And we loved it.

My kids were so into the tour of Chocolate World!

I mean, who wouldn't love to listen to a bunch of cows talk about how chocolate is made?? It's exciting stuff!


This is my official "proof that I was there" picture. If you're a mom, you know what I mean. You always end up behind the camera and you never end up in any of the pictures.

Somehow we made it out of that place without spending a dime. It was literally a miracle because they literally had every kind of chocolate you could imagine. And then they had about a gazillion stuffed animals...except that they weren't animals...they were all the Hershey characters. Who even knew that they had Hershey characters?? I sure didn't!

Christian loved this race car. He's so into cars these days!


McKenna showing off a handful of Hershey Kisses! This girl learned to love Chocolate while we were there!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun trip! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Anna :)