Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Evening - Hunt #2

My parents headed down to my brother's house for the week on Sunday afternoon. So we didn't have a big Easter meal. We had McDonalds :)
We enjoyed our backyard and the beautiful weather.

And we had our very own Easter egg hunt with just the four of us!

My kids love hunting for Easter Eggs.
They seriously love it.
I'm tempted to hid all the eggs again just to watch McKenna find them.

And Christian was just as delighted as she was.

No one seemed to care that half of them were empty :)

I'm not quite sure when it happened...but we don't have a baby in our house anymore.

It was a beautiful way to spend the evening.

The end.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought we were the only ones that didn't have a traditional Easter dinner. We went into Boston for the day and ate outside at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was a beautiful day to spend outdoors!

Glad you had a great Easter!

Laurie