Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What we've been up to.....

 This week is soooooooo busy. I went to bed at 2am last night (okay actually morning) and I had to be at a meeting at 8:30am with two kids in tow. It's been crazy exhausting and it only gets more intense from here on out. It's my own fault of course. We bought a new washer and dryer and it's being delivered on Friday. So naturally I decided that I really should paint the wall behind the washer and dryer before the new one gets delivered. Well, that thought has turned into a major make-over of our entire laundry room.
 Thankfully I've got a trusty assistant who is determined to slow down help the process.
She wanted to have paint clothes like me. You should see my paint clothes, they have paint on them from every room of our house. Her's now have a little paint on them too!
Here is the BEFORE picture.
 It's a great room, it just wasn't pretty and you know...laundry rooms should be pretty :)
I don't have a complete plan in mind for what I want it to look like since I only decided to do this on Monday afternoon. But I know one thing...it will at least look better when it's all said and done. Be patient, the "after" pictures could take awhile!

No comments: