Friday, April 13, 2012

Overheard

McKenna: "Mom, I don't like salad because it's leaves you know."

Christian: "Mom, you're not going to believe this. Last night I was laying in bed thinking about multiplication and I finally figured it out! You know how you say 2 times 3?? Well, that mean two, three times. So I picture two, three times in my head and then I know the answer is six."  Ummm...hello Mr. Kindergartener...slow down a little bit. You are clearly your father's child.

McKenna: "When I grow up I want to be a ballerina like Ms. Barb."  That's her ballet teacher.

Will: "Hat"  Good job buddy! It took a few tries and you got it!

McKenna: "I know the Easter bunny is not real and Santa isn't either. And the tooth fairy is just mommy too. Only the binkie fairy is real and I know it because she came to our house."

No comments: