Friday, April 6, 2012

Nine

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our ninth anniversary.
It was a pretty low key day.
We didn't have any big plans because it was Christian's first baseball practice and I had to go over to Christian's school in the evening.
Not romantic, but about mid afternoon I was standing in the yard painting our shutters...
Christian and McKenna were giggling in the back yard.
Will was taking a nap.
Ryan was putting down some new mulch.
And I decided that all my dreams really are coming true.
Everything I had dreamed of and wanted my life to be nine years ago doesn't even compare to how great my reality is today.
Nothing's ever perfect, but yesterday came pretty close to it.

Happy Anniversary to the man who is making all my dreams come true. I love you Ryan!
I have a feeling my reality 9 more years from now will be even better than anything I could dream up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you want to go out to dinner. Free babysitting!
Grandmom