Thursday, March 29, 2012

And he had just had a bath....

I was on the phone this morning (talking to a reporter from our local newspaper...more on that in a few weeks) and I was trying to ignore my children and all their interruptions. Then I heard a splashing sound and look who I found playing in the toilet. Thankfully someone had remembered to flush...that doesn't always happen around here. Of course, I let him continue playing while I ran and grabbed the camera to get a picture. He's the third child. By the time I have my fifth child I'll probably put them in the bathroom on purpose just to keep them entertained. Okay...kidding!! There will be no fifth child. I can assure you of that.

He looks a little surprised to see me, doesn't he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! It's just the beginning!
Grandmom