Monday, September 27, 2010

This weekend....

  • Powerwashed the patio for (4) hours.
  • Christian scored (3) goals during his soccer game.
  • Cheered a lot
  • Ryan mowed and mowed some more.
  • And he's become the official kitchen floor cleaner (so I don't have to bend over :) I guess there are some perks to pregnancy!!!!!!!!!
  • We went to a neighborhood picnic. So thankful we took the time to do it. Knowing your neighbors is valuable!!
  • Painted the hallway upstairs.
  • Taught Sunday school.
  • Held a Praise Team practice for our elementary students at church.
  • Hosted the softball team for a picnic.
  • Ryan figured out how to run cable outside so he and his buddies could watch football and eat :)
  • Felt the baby move.
  • Lost my voice over and over again (I've been fighting some sort of bug for a week now).
  • Made 10 Christmas cards for FREE on shutterfly (sorry...the promotional code already expired).

And it's no wonder I'm tired. Today the only thing I'm going to do is laundry. And maybe take a nap and kill all flies that made their way into our house this weekend (so far I've killed three while writing this post...yes, it's that bad). It's a rainy day. Our first in a long, long time. It just makes you want to snuggle up and go to sleep. Now if only I could convince Christian that this is what rainy days are for.



2 comments:

Katy said...

my mondays are ALWAYS lay low days, recover from the weekend, and do laundry! you had QUITE the weekend!!! i LOVe that ryan is now the official floor cleaner...maybe that will stick even after the baby comes! :)

Millicent said...

I wanted to sleep so bad!!!
Funny about Ryan being the floor cleaner--I loved that Ben mopped and cleaned floors when I was pregnant! And loaded the dishwasher--that always hurt my back :)