Friday, September 24, 2010

Second Trimester Happiness :)

I had another great baby doctor appointment yesterday!!! I'm officially 15 weeks today! And I am feeling so much better! I've been getting a ton of headaches, like really bad ones....but other than that I'm feeling great. I took some prescription medication for about two weeks because I just couldn't handle the nausea anymore, but I'm off all of that now and am embracing the second trimester!!

October 28th is our big day!!! That's when all of us (including the kids) will crowd into a tiny little dark room and find out if we're having a boy or a girl! I can hardly wait. We are a house divided about the gender of this baby. I really think it's a girl and Ryan really thinks it's a boy. McKenna keeps talking about a sister and Christian is pretty sure it's a brother. What do you think?

The name debate is in full swing. My sister is continually sending me text messages with name ideas. I'm pretty set on a girl name, but I have no clue on a boy name. Boys are so much harder to name (in my opinion). Ryan just keeps telling me we'll just worry about it after we know if we're having a boy or a girl. I still like to have a back up name in place just in case the ultrasound tech ends up being wrong :)

And here's a picture of the big brother and sister (just because I couldn't have a post with no pictures).



3 comments:

the mccollums... said...

YAY for 2nd trimester...and 15 weeks?!?! How great. I just got back from my baby appt too..love, love, love hearing the heartbeat. The last couple of weeks I've been thinking mine is a boy and last night I had a girl-baby dream. Have you had any dreams yet? I can't believe in a month you get to find out what the sex is...how exciting!!!! I hope those nasty headaches go away soon! XOXO

Amy said...

I know where that picture was taken!!! I hope you have more pics to post:) And I'm so relieved that you're feeling better.

the mccollums... said...

oh, and I think we need a belly pic soon!! I can't believe how grown up McKenna looks...time has flown since you were blogging about pregnancy with her. ;)