Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And then they played ball...

Grammy and Grampy arrived last Thursday night all the way from Illinois! I don't think Grampy had a clue what was in store for him.
Christian wanted to play ball with him just about every waking moment that he was here!
Grampy was a good sport.
And when they were done playing outside, they went inside to play ball on the Wii.

This boy has a slight obsession and it's all his daddy's fault.

McKenna...the spectator!


And this guy is quite proud of the obsession he's created in his son :)

I have a feeling I'll be taking hundreds of pictures just like this one.
Thanks for being such a great sport Grampy!


3 comments:

Katy said...

maybe you should have signed him up for t-ball instead of soccer? :)

Millicent said...

that is cute! Wyatt wasn't a fan of t-ball--not enough moving around! He does, however, love soccer!

Sarah Joy said...

Yes, you will be moving up in your camera as well... sports mode is a must for sports kids! Looks like you are going to be a baseball Mom real soon Judy but that is no surprise given Ryan's background. Did the boy relaly have a choice? LOL!I just love baseball and love the connection I have with my boys through this sport. I run the bases with them and hit with them and catch... it worked out well for us that they love it as well.