Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You can pretty much assume....

... that when there is a lack of blogging during the summer that it's probably because there are extra kids at my house. This week it's 2 little blond headed twins! We love having cousins come to visit. Nothing better than lots of laughing and a messy house. Okay, I could do without the messy house, but we are having fun. Yesterday we did some painting, swam in the pool and had a special movie night. And this afternoon there's lots of excitment about the carnival tonight! Yippee!
I've got to go. A "show" is about to start on the fireplace hearth! Complete with fake microphones and three little girls singing. I can't miss this!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

hooray that tim and his family is there!! i'm sure mckenna loves having the girls there - can you tell them apart any easier as they get older? :)

Heather said...

SOunds like fun, I can't wait to see pictures and hear about the "show"! Making memories with cousins is special!