Friday, July 30, 2010

"Here Ducky, Ducky"

Picnics with a Happy Meal in hand are the best!
And they're even better when you get to hang out with your brother and about a hundred ducks!

I thought that black one was going to get her, but he didn't! Thank goodness!
Christian had to tell me the story about how Nathan fell in this duck pond over and over again. He was even about to reenact it at one point. I'm glad I can laugh about that story now because it sure wasn't funny at the time.
And yes, McKenna did say "Here ducky, ducky" over and over and over again. She LOVED feeding those ducks.


1 comment:

Holly said...

We went there last Friday night. We love it there...so peaceful and relaxing, though I do worry about someone falling in the pond. I just remind myself that you lived through it, so it would be okay if it happened!