Friday, July 16, 2010

Marriage

Christian: Can I get married when I'm fifteen?
Me: I think you can get married when your 25.
Christian: Okay. Do I get to pick who I want to marry?
Me: Yes, you get to pick. Mommy and Daddy don't decide that.
Christian: You don't??? Wow...I can pick anybody I want to marry?
Me: Well, sort of.
Christian: I'm going to marry Abby! (Keep in mind, she's a cousin...not going to happen).
Or maybe I'll marry Kya or Kiki (girls from church). Or maybe Emma, but I'll bet she's going to get married before me since she's older. Or maybe Hannah or Elizabeth (cousins again). I know, I'll marry McKenna!
Me: Good choice buddy!


And that was the end of our first conversation about marriage! Hilarious!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait... The conversations get better!

Laurie

Heidi said...

So cute! What's up with our little men talking about marriage. :)