Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweet Brother


Christian actually asked me to take this picture. He was so proud of himself that he "put McKenna to sleep" all by himself. He wanted to hold her, so I laid her next to him and she snuggled up against him and went right to sleep. Christian wanted Daddy to see what a good brother he was, so I took a picture. Of course, this moment only lasted for a few minutes. Christian is always willing to hold McKenna for a minute, then he tells me that he's "too hot."

7 comments:

the mccollums... said...

what cutie-pies!! I like that he says he is "too hot" that sounds like a little man to say!

Heather said...

That is just priceless!! How cute!!!

Katy said...

That's so funny about her making him hot!! I'm so glad you took this picture - what a great memory!!! He is a GREAT brother!

Amy said...

Maybe you've found the key to getting her to sleep!! Just stick her in bed with Christian!! Just kidding - can you even imagine?!

Kristi said...

ohhhh that is so sweet. me and my sister are 3 years apart. So when my mom brought me home my sister was trying to put me to sleep when my mom left she tried to poke me in the eyes and told my mom we had her long enough take her back. So you are super lucky.

Grandmom said...

I love the picture of your two precious babies.
Love, Grandmom

Tim Brinkley said...

When Adam saw this picture his eyes went right to the Lightning McQueen pillow. Only a two year old boy would spot that first.