Friday, March 1, 2013

A Boy and his Book

Will loves book probably more than any of my other kids.
Pretty much every day he gets a stack of books and sits down and slowly starts making his way through them page by page. His favorite books right now are farm books with tractors and animal and he also loves train books. Toy magazines or even an American Girl magazine also hold his attention.
Oh those sweet toes. I hate it that he runs around all winter in bare feet, but he refuses to keep his socks on.
Anytime I sit down on the couch he runs to get a book and then walks over to me and backs up. He stands there with his back to me until I pick him up and put him in my lap to read together. It melts my heart every time.

3 comments:

jenn said...

look at him in that little chair! so cute.

and ps. when did he get so big?! i'm pretty sure he was just born. sheesh! where is time going?!

have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

The thing about Will and books is that he really reads them. He carefully turns page by page and has something to say about every page. The other funny thing is that he gets one book at a time. We have a large stack beside us when he is finally finished and ready to move on to something else. I love reading books with him too.
Grandmom

Katy said...

There's not many things I love.more than.seeing kids love reading!!!! That's awesome :)