Wednesday, June 23, 2010

fABuLous!!


I can't even believe how fabulous this picture is! I was at my friend Holly's house when I spur of the moment asked her to take a picture of all five kids together because she has a good camera and she actually knows how to use it ( the same cannot be said of me). It wasn't planned. So she threw a blanket over her couch and tada.... Isn't she amazing!?! Now if only I would have planned out their outfits. I can't get over how much McKenna and Abby look alike. Thanks so much Holly! I can't wait to put it up on my wall!!

6 comments:

In Line With The Word said...

WOW! I can't believe how 'grown up' Emma is since I had her in my Sunday School class. Abby and Nate , too, were just little ones when they left us here in MA for PA. What a gorgeous picture and great kids.
Sally

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture! Just love all those kiddos!!! Miss everyone tons too!

Sarah Joy said...

First--- they are all so grown up! Emma is just a young lady already!
Second, turn it black and white and the colors won't matter. If you need help I can photoshop it for you if you email it to me or the Holly might be able to if she has PS.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a great photo! They are all so photogenic! Anna :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I want a copy of whatever you do.
Grandmom

Holly said...

That Holly...she is some photographer, huh? Seriously, though...those kids are just the cutest and so well behaved! I'm glad you could stop by last week.