Saturday, March 8, 2014

iPhone photo dump -round one

I'm always running out if storage space on my phone so here we go....lots of pictures!
Love the crazy outfits this girl is always coming up with!!
Concert time! The opening act was the incredible brother sister duo....William & McKenna!
Mommy's best helper! This child loves to vacuum.
I love bedtime with this guy! He was putting his pjs on and I was teasing him about how handsome he is. 
Yup...totally handsome!
Look at those muddy footprints in the snow!!! If there's mud, Will will find it!
Best buddies!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of some of my favorite kids.
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see all these pictures, but I am thrilled that I got to see your precious treasures in person this weekend. Thanks for the visit...it was priceless!

Laurie